Tripp Lite 16-Port 1U Rack-Mount Console KVM Switch with 19-in. LCD, PS/2 or USB, VGA, TAA (B040-016-19)
- Combines an 16-port KVM switch, 19” LCD screen, full keyboard and touchpad in a 1U rack-mountable drawer
- Supports video resolutions up to 1366 x 768
- Daisy-chain up to 15 B042-Series KVM switches to have access to up to 256 computers/servers
- Uses Tripp Lite P780-series combo cable kits that support both PS/2 and USB connections
- Compatible with all major operating systems
|Tripp Lite’s B040-016-19 NetController™ 16-Port VGA Rackmount Console KVM Switch is the smart solution for controlling multiple computers and servers in IT applications. It combines a keyboard, touchpad, 19-in. color LCD and 16-port KVM switch in a 1U, heavy-duty steel rack drawer for compact storage and easy access without compromising control over connected servers. The heavy-duty steel enclosure, high-quality LCD, premium connectors and uncomplicated controls ensure trouble-free operation in demanding high-availability environments. The B040-016-19 can control 16 servers/computers directly, or up to 256 by daisy-chaining additional KVM switches. It is compatible with both PS/2 and USB computers using Tripp Lite P780-Series combo KVM cable kits (available separately), and accepts connection of an IP remote access unit for access to servers/computers via LAN, WAN or Internet.|
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.
There are no inquiries yet.