Intel 660p Series M.2 2280 512GB PCIe NVMe 3.0 x4 3D2, QLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) SSDPEKNW512G8X1
- Form Factor: M.2 22 x 80mm
- Interface: PCI Express NVMe 3.0 x4
- Performance: Sequential Read (up to) 1500 MB/s, Random Read (8GB Span): Up to 90,000 IOPS. Sequential Write (up to) 1000 MB/s, Random Write (8GB Span): Up to 220,000 IOPS
- PCIe Performance at an Affordable Price – Empowered by Intel’s innovative Intel QLC Technology, the Intel SSD 660p offers higher capacities at a lower cost than TLC-based options. With PCIe, the new SSD 660p skips SATA and its limitations to offer up to 2TB in one drive
- Twice the Capacity in Identical Footprints – These client SSDs pack more data than TLC-based storage, allowing up to 2x more capacity in identical footprints. The thin M.2 80mm form factor makes it perfect for notebooks, desktops, and mobile devices that need storage for everyday computing
- Performance and Price That Matters – The SSD 660p hits the marks that matter for client SSDs
- Capacities up to 1TB with sequential reads/writes up to 2,000/1,700 MB/s
- NVMe PCIe interface marks the next step in storage innovation
- Micron 3D NAND – advancing the world’s memory and storage technology for 40 years
- 5-year limited warranty
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- New generation 3D NAND technology
- R/W up to 560/520 MB/s
- Dynamic SLC Caching and DRAM Cache Buffer for optimized performance
- RAID Engine & Data Shaping for ultimate protection
- 3 Year Warranty
- Sequential reads/writes up to 560/510 MB/s and random reads/writes up to 95k/90k on all file types
- Accelerated by Micron 3D NAND technology
- Integrated Power Loss Immunity preserves all your saved work if the power unexpectedly gets cut
- AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption keeps data safe and secure from hackers and thieves
- Max Sequential Read: Up to 560 MBps
- Max Sequential Write: Up to 540 MBps
- Static and Dynamic Wear Leveling
- Bad Block Management
- Low Power Management
- Trim Support
- Smart Zip
- Award Winning WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD.
- Capacities up to 4TB with enhanced reliability.
- An active power draw up to 25% lower than previous generations of WD Blue SSD.
- Sequential read speeds up to 560 MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530 MB/s.
- An industry-leading 1.75M hours mean time to failure (MTTF) and up to 400 terabytes written (TBW) for enhanced reliability.
- WD F.I.T. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers.
- Free downloadable software to monitor the status of your drive and clone a drive, or backup your data.